We offer operations consultants that bring experience and professionalism to every job.
- Coordinate with Production/Ops personnel to plan optimal integration of all surface facilities.
- Oversee construction of drilling, pipeline and production facilities.
- Negotiate and draft all necessary agreements related to surface operations.
- Verify or secure legal access to properties.
- Recognize and honor any notice provisions in leases or surface use agreements.
- Obtain temporary and permanent county road, state highway, railroad crossing and boring permits as needed.
- Obtain all permits required for drilling, completion and production processes.
- Negotiate and draft agreements for right-of-ways and easements for all purposes.
- Strive to resolve surface issues and land owner concerns.
- Manage service companies and contractors, including verifying validity of invoices for work performed.
- Production Superintendents.
- Oversee work-overs, re-entries, recompletions and equipment repair and replacement.
- Plan optimal integration of all surface facilities.
- Provide comprehensive oversight of all surveyor related activities.
- Oversee construction of production facilities and electrical infrastructure.
- Maintain and/or coordinate repair of facilities and infrastructure.
- Assist Marketing/Midstream to secure ROW or other access for pipeline purposes.
- Secure water for construction, drilling and frac processes.
- Negotiate, draft and secure execution of all necessary water related agreements.
- Consult with Production/Ops concerning location of frac ponds and water wells in conjunction with lease terms or surface use agreements.
- Coordinate with Production/Ops on routes for frac lines and obtain proper permits for road, ROW, easements, railroad or other crossings as necessary.
For more info on any of our solutions or equipment rentals please give us a call today!
Phone: (903) 787-7343
You can also contact us electronically. Please be sure to select your interest.